You Are A Prisoner Of This Hellish Place
Thirty years ago a curse destroyed the village of Larkstead. Banished to the dungeons below, your only hope is to explore, scavenge, and fight for survival. Will you find the mysterious Crimson Keep? Will you escape this terrible place? Or will you be food for the innumerable beasts and horrors that lurk below?
In this First Person, Action RPG the player descends into an ever-changing labyrinth full of monsters, traps, and treasure. Locate the sunken remains of the Crimson Keep and cleanse it. The great power you find within could be your only hope of escape.
Crimson Keep is a game by Ian Atherton (Art/Game Design) and Ben Rog-Wilhelm (Programming). It is published by Merge Games. It features music by Matt Oglesby, and web design by Devon Gardner.
- Dungeon Layouts
- Weapons, armor, potions, and scrolls
- Traps and shrines
- Weapons with different speeds, damage arcs, and ranges
- Many abilities to choose from, useful for different combat situations
- Locational damage (aim and hit enemies in weak points)
- Condense the enjoyment of an MMO's 1-60 grind into 90 minutes
- Frequently earn new abilities and equipment to make your character stronger
- Very different level layouts, monsters, and loot each run
- Unlock more content the more you play (progression)
- Over 45 achievements at launch with in-game rewards
Hardcore Roguelike Elements
- Cursed items